Export to Excel

Martin BLACKMAN martinblackman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:41:03 EST 2005

MS office XML schemas are available at the below location.
I haven't tried to apply them as yet but recall skimming thru the
documentation for MS Word a few months back and finding it reasonably
intuitive.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/xml/default.mspx

Alternatively there is the Openoffice.org XML format , which I suspect MS
may eventually be forced to support (but don't quote me)