List Splitting - Idea

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Dec 13 15:07:06 EST 2005

Frankly, as moderator of the 'rev-biz' list and the starter
of the 'RRGraphix' list, I can honestly say that I would
rather everything was all in the one list.

BUT . . .

Having been banned from this list from close on 2 years -
because I expressed an opinion (that many others thought
but didn't express) - and having seen something of a
similar sort coming the way of some posters from the RR
staff - I thought that it better to hive off lists than get
banned again . . .

I believe in free speech, however 'silly' and
'preposterous' it may seem to others: I am a big boy who
can take all the sh*t that folk want to chuck at me - if
the Runtime Revolution list is to continue as an OPEN list,
allowing EVERYTHING then its moderators have to also take
all the sh*t thrown at them and not chuck posteres off just
because what is posted throws somebody's ego out of kilter.

When Ms Nagey and Co. signal that the RR use-list is truly
OPEN I will be the first person to close down my
"schismatic sect" and start doing 'puja' back here.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html