MVC (was Text database using custom properties)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Dec 13 14:23:38 EST 2005

Dave-

Tuesday, December 13, 2005, 4:40:57 AM, you wrote:

> Thanks Mark, I'll take a look. I want to put the business rules in the
> model as well. In fact I want to put as much as I can in the model
> because one of the problems we have had over the years is having
> different programmers implementing almost the same business logic in
> different programs and the logic changes but not all the programs do...
> It would require a strange MVC setup to place that in the model.

That was the idea; that the model would contain the business rules
that glue the controllers and viewers together. Then when the business
rules change you just have to change them in one place in the model
and it takes care of dispatching the messages at the right times to
the right objects.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net