how to beat confabulator

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Dec 13 11:49:11 EST 2005

In case you didn't notice, Confabulator 3 came out today...

I went through the site quickly and frankly, i dont see anything
in it we can't do... They make it look like a desktop-web tool and
frankly, we got the ease of development and they need a player
that's oh 13MBs!!! ;))

What we dont have is:
- a repository showing 2000 apps to download
- yahoo behind us...

But we are hundreds (or as Rev claims thousands... )
so we could easily disrupt their widgets ;)

We got the clocks (no coocoo clock though :), calendars,
and more...

The only hickup though is that if we clicked on a rev url to
download the widget, it would launch another instance of
rev (in windows) which could be disastrous (in my pro opinion
as a pc user) or for mac users, i might not be recognized as
a rev file...

So what's next in the revolution? ;)

cheers
Xavier