You're Right -- It was HARSH

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Dec 13 02:33:10 EST 2005

Ken,

(still sitting on the naughty stool):

I hear what you are saying... but your clarification only supports in a
way what I was _trying_ (albeit in a less than elegant way) to say:

It started as a use-thingy and then ended up as a philosophical-thingy.
That's just natural, how humans seemingly work.

And, as such, having a separate
naughty-stool/philosophical-thingy/whatever list would NOT have prevented
it from occuring.  Because these things are seemingly  evolvingly
organically (sp?) rather than as a
hierarchically-compartmentalized-occuring sort of fashion.

That's all I was trying to say (while being demonized/taken over by Ms.
Perry-Hyde, that is...).

down.. Down, boy.. er...!

Judy