CGI Sendmail function and spam

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:28:02 EST 2005

Shoudn't you be able to queue for later delivery, then have Rev some how
send you an email letting you know what's in the queue, ...and then... you
send an email that Rev answers where the subject line triggers the release!
(or kills them)?

This way no mail goes before its time, and you are in control.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas