Oh Christ... Image Name?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Dec 12 23:43:40 EST 2005

Hi Kathy (fellow SF resident)

I've been fooling around with storing entire stacks (with images) as
text descriptions and had to fiddle with this. One needs to use the
full path to get the name sometimes. What I've been doing lately is
importing the images needed to my own library stack (or substack),
then 'start using'.

then something like this should work:

get the name of image id 1363 of stack "/Users/sbarncar/Desktop/C H A
T E A U/REV STACKS/20050919_prePackage_to/lib/libICONS.rev"

the full absolute path can be derived on the fly using 'the effective
filename' and internal path of your stack or package.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o