Handler/Function with same name

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Dec 12 17:27:05 EST 2005

Well I take your point, especially if others were going to use my
library.
In any case, I've renamed them fTrim and hTrim, respectively, since
they serve a similar purpose, and that's probably enough to prevent
me from shooting myself in the foot, as well as avoiding any
potential difficulty with the engine, later on.

Mark