revxml classic

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:41:37 EST 2005

> I have an application that uses revxml. The executables work fine in Mac OS X and Windows useing Rev 2.6.1 but I am having problems in Mac OS 9. Where can I find the revxml version for Mac OS 9? Thanks.

I have encountered two problems using revXML with OS 9.
Firstly the file paths are different.
Secondly, it doesn't like creating a table from a file, so you need to
read the file into memory and create a table from the variable. (This
may just be a complication of point 1).

If you like to have a look at my XML tutorial, I think it has ways
around these problems.
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials/XMLdemo1.rev.gz>

Cheers,
Sarah