Magic Stocking

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 12 09:03:44 EST 2005

Thanks Scott,

I saw other members putting little holiday things together and
decided I would give it a shot. Next time I will focus on cleaning up
my code a little.

The problem with this stack is the mouseUp acts like a double click
because of the mousemove.
I still have problems with the multiple mouse messages not always
responding as expected.

enjoy,

Tom