"use-rev" means "using Rev" (was 10,000 other threads)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 11 12:13:26 EST 2005

Marielle Lange wrote:
> Beginners often complain on this list or elswhere (see
> <http://www.scottserver.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70>,
> a mailing list for dreamcard users or beginners in general)

In that forum I found a post titled "What a turn off!":

   I am so turned off by the mailing list for RunRev.
   Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just getting too old,
   but that list just seems so full of posturing,
   politics and some serious personal podiums!
   Damn! If I weren't a poet!

   There's just far too much bs and bantering going
   on on that list, and I'll be honest, I excpected
   it to be far more civil and mature than what I
   have seen since I subscribed.

   One or two replies by myself trying to help out
   went by without even an acknowlegement, or even
   a "piss off!".

   Though what few questions I have asked have been
   answered, but now there's just far too much junk
   flowing through there that I don't even want
   to ask questions.

For the sake of the use-rev list and its readers, please consider moving
this and related threads to the rv-biz list:

  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation