discussions, opinions and religion

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Dec 11 09:09:33 EST 2005

Hi All.

I think Heather was right on the ball the other day when she emphasised that
this list was for discussing code etc adn tip for "USING" rev.

Can we please drop all the discussions about Marketing, Personal smipes,
using the computing crystal ball and stick to posting codeing problems adn
their answers.

It is gettin to the stage that I spend more time deleteing useless and
pointless posts than actually reading the board.

This mail is a typical example and will be my last, however, I feel
Heather's kind words to desist have not reached some ears.

All the best
Bob; Sunny Scotland