Why is Konfabulator 'Pretty?'

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 10 17:58:34 EST 2005

Marielle Lange wrote:
> It's not a question of being able to fork $5000 for a product because
> some clients can pay for it.

Fortunately RunRev asks about 1/8th that amount for their most expensive
license.

> It's a question that revolution puts as selling line on its website:
> "Revolution Dreamcard is ideal for beginners and intermediate
> developers.". After 2 years on this list,  I still wait for them
> to do something that suggests they are  interested in that market.

I could't find that line, but maybe that's because DreamCard per se
doesn't exist. Currently, what is called "DreamCard" is nothing more
than a lower-priced version of the Revolution product, sans Standalone
Builder.

But if there's a question about where DreamCard is, or when this
different product will exist, why exactly is the expected outcome of
posting that question to other users in this user-to-user discussion forum?

Why not send suggestions about how RunRev might run their business
directly to RunRev, and leave this user-to-user discussion forum for
things users might be able to affect?

RunRev Ltd's contact page is at:
<http://dreamcard.runrev.com/section/about_us.php>

--