distribution on CD

Thomas von Fintel Thomas at vonfintel.org
Sat Dec 10 17:31:53 EST 2005

A method I'm trying right now is:
1) Setting the default folder to the stack's path, adding the folder
that contains the media
on openStack
   set the itemDelimiter to "/"
   get item 1 to -2 of the effective filename of this stack
   set the defaultFolder to it & "/Sound"
end openStack

2) setting the fileName of the player to, for instance, "track001.mp3"
(using relative path)
   set the fileName of player "Player 1" to "track001.mp3"

As far as I can see, this seems to work when I copy the stack to
another folder and if it runs from CD.

Thomas