Filtering Columnar Data

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 9 23:26:58 EST 2005

Not sure I understand, Ken.  Your first statement puts searchString
in the fifth column, while the second puts it in the fourth.  If I
changed mine to

	filter theData with "*" & tab & searchString & tab & "*"

		or

	filter theData with "*" & tab & searchString & "*"

it would still find the string in the second column, but perhaps in
higher columns too because the pattern can be shifted right.

	Greg