Text database using custom properties

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 20:02:28 EST 2005

On 12/9/05 4:13 PM, "Brian Alleyne" <b.alleyne at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I am building a note and outline manager in rev.
> Any advice is welcome. (the entire quoted below)
Well, depending on how much this is a labor of love vs need-to-get-it-
running-soon, you might check out NoteTaker.  Dan Shafer recommended it and
I decided very quickly to buy it.
www.aquaminds.com

Very powerful, and does automatic indexing on
Categories, Date, Documents, Email addresses, last changed, numbers,
priority, Proper Words, Text, Web Sites.

Each entry in the outline can even display an active web page of the link it
contains.

But if you are like most of us...
 building your own is what appeals to you :-)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas