clickLine and field #

Steven Fernandez stevenf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:11:32 EST 2005

I notice that the function clickLine return the line clicked on along
with the field number. What is the "fieldNumber"? I just spent a long
time debugging a script because I could not understand what "field 3"
was when I have no field called by that name. If I look at the stack
inspector is there some way of figuring out which field is #3. I was
expecting "line 3 of field myFieldName" Learning Transcript is a
challenge. I know there is going to come a moment when I'll feel like
I got it. That moment is not here yet.

Thanks

Steve