[ANN] SERVICE USB Plus Drives Real World Device Control with Runtime Revolution

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Dec 9 16:32:05 EST 2005

 From the web-site:

``Revolution...

This contains a project exclusively for the SERVICE USB interface and
Runtime Revolution's Revolution. All input and output functions and a
stepping motor control example are implemented.''

And you can download the software from the same page.

On 9-Dec-05, at 11:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> What is not explained is -- does one have to still use Applescript to
> make it work with rev, or did they actually make some XCMDs so Rev
> can work directly? The word "direcly" above line would suggest that...
>
> This is a big difference. When I wrote them, they offered only the
> Applescript calls as a solution.
>
> Also if one has the USB drivers for this product, would they be
> useful for access to any other USB device?

See <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

-Dr. John R. Vokey