Why is Konfabulator 'Pretty?'

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Fri Dec 9 16:17:41 EST 2005

No verification, but I've always felt your comment below re:Director is
why Apple let Hypercard languish in the first place, never gave it even
decent color, etc.  HC's rep was so tarnished by all the unsightly crap
put out there by "the rest of us"  that they didn't want it associated
in any professional context with their upscale brand identity.  Sure,
there  were nuggets of gold among the piles of HyperCard coal, but even
they were covered in black (and white) dust and hard to find.
-Mark