Heads & Tails

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 15:58:46 EST 2005

	Yes, but the original post (quite a while ago) was looking for a way
to determine how many times h occurred in singles, doubles, triples,
etc.  Your script counts how many heads and tails there are total.
	There were some non-RegEx solutions offered, but they were long.
RegEx shortens the length of the solution quite a bit.  I can't
determine whether the RegEx solution is faster because I am using an
older version of Rev which has slower RegEx.

		Mark