Embedding images and movies in a standalone

Paul Malloy pmalloy at butler.org
Fri Dec 9 15:04:16 EST 2005

I have created a large project to teach brain imaging, with hundreds of
images and a few Quicktime movies. When I build a standalone, all the images
appear when I run the Mac version, but there are only gray placeholders on
Windows. I used the Image tool on the Tools palette and indicated a path to
the image in the Object Inspector.

I assumed that the images would be embedded in the project when it was
compiled as an app. Apparently this does not occur unless you use File
menu>Import as control. I hope I do not have to redo the hundreds of images
in this manner. I am correct in my understanding and is there a work-around?
And why just on Windows?

Thanks in advance.
--
Paul Malloy, Ph.D.