[ANN] SERVICE USB Plus Drives Real World Device Control with Runtime Revolution

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 9 14:25:25 EST 2005

right, but there are several components to the software, extensions
at the system level. What I'm interested in is the 'last mile' --
direct integration to Rev  (in real-time control apps, latency is a
drag - and I would fear that with the use of Applescript....)

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o