Play Command & iTunes Directory Structure

John Miller johnmiller1950 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 06:45:16 EST 2005

Good Morning,

I have created a stack that creates a playlist of songs.

I am working on a button that takes the name of the selected song,
determines the filepath of that song in my iTunes library and then
plays the file.

On regularly named files, it works great.  However, if the filename
contains commas, hyphens, or other irregular characters, I'm getting
an error message that says that the movie file could not be opened.

Is there a way around this problem without renaming all my iTunes files?

Thanks,
John Miller