Why is Konfabulator 'Pretty?'

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Dec 9 06:22:30 EST 2005

Dear Judy, Marielle, Xavier and others,

Mountains move slowly. Especially when we only have a limited number of
people available to lift them. I wish we had more Kevin's, but we only
have the one, which we use as efficiently as we possibly can. I
frequently read on this list and others "he should do this, he should
do that, he should post more, he should create a reporting tool, create
a browser, write new docs, woo the educators, he is ignoring our
interests..." If you look back over Revolution's history, I think you
will find that over time many many user requests have become
incorporated in the program and the company - or third parties have
stepped up and provided them. Over Time. We cannot, much though we
would like to, do everything for everybody, all at once. We must be
doing something right however, since we are in fact still here, and
orders of magnitude bigger than we were even a year ago, let alone ten
years ago (yes folks, its ten years since this company got started, if
you don't believe me check out our Ten Thumbs Birthday celebrations:
http://www.tenthumbstypingtutor.com). We try to focus on providing the
things that most people will get most use out of, most of the time.
Many of your suggestions fall into that category, and over time will
and do appear.

So be of good cheer! You all are doing your bit, rest assured that we
are doing ours, even if you don't always see it.

Viva la Revolution! and Merry Christmas too.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd