Rev performance: help! (solved)-NOT 4 me...

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Dec 9 00:20:53 EST 2005

Hi Malte,

Well, no, because nobody else using ChatRev seems to have the problem.

And, as for "well, has it happened in other Rev stacks?", the answer is
again, no, because my class this term is for non-majors and hence we're
not using Rev and hence, *I'M* not using Rev (haven't taught the course in
4 years).

I occasionally (when I have time, that is) fire up ChatRev to keep in
touch with Rev buddies mostly in Europe.  When they couldn't come up with
any ideas, they suggested I post here, and so I have.

Thanks!

Judy