preopenstack and openstack handler under Rev 2.6.1 OS X

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Dec 8 11:51:24 EST 2005

Le 8 déc. 05 à 17:29, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I isolated a line that seems to be always false since you have more
> than one window open (the message box for instance used at the
> beginning of your preOpenStack handler).
> With your code port "9678" will always used.
> I don't if that can help...

port 967 is only available in root protected mode under the linux
platform. It's the normal way to get the 9678 port up by default
under OS X.

> May be "line 1 of the windows" or the topStack or...: depends on
> *your* context :-)

No, as long as what i need to test there is if there is only one or
more lines in the windows.

The interesting thing is that in downloading a fresh Rev 2.6.1 issue
from the runrev site, all works again as expected... I can't see any
difference betwin the previous issue i used until yet and the new
one, except the plug-ins i had binded to the previous version ?!!

Thanks for your help, Eric.

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris