About resizing (was: Re: Is there a way to determine and control screen resolution in RR?)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 8 08:56:09 EST 2005

Hi Steven,

All this is provided within Rev by using the Geometry Manager (a
dedicated pane for each control in the property inspector) or by
scripting.
Chipp Walters provides very well done video tutorials about how to
use the Geometry Manager: http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/
VideoTutorials.htm

And you might be also interested in my "How to Manage Resizing"
tutorial:
This stack explains how to position, scale, etc. all controls in a
card when the window is resized with the help of the Geometry Manager
or by scripting. Tips and tricks, commented scripts, FAQ and example
stacks. Print function included.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet