Why isn't Rev more popular?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 6 01:21:25 EST 2005

It seems he likes the word zealot. A little research shows many
complaints and insults on all kinds of forums and lists.

Web Quote: "By all means, though, avoid Apple,. While individual
users tend to be zealots, the company occupies its miniscule market
share for many valid reasons."

Web Quote: "If you want to utterly waste a few hours of your life,
read this book. It has absolutely nothing of redemptive value. No
plot. No memorable characters. Nothing."

Web Quote: " I don't intend to be a critic, but the reality is that I
am. ... "

Web Quote: "In my opinion, this knowledge must be acquired on a first-
hand
basis, not third-hand by inquiring of a mail list where the accuracy
of the