Is there a way to determine and control screen resolution in RR?

Steven Fernandez stevenf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:35:19 EST 2005

Does anybody know of a stack out there that shows how to reposition
all objects in a stack (window) based on the user changing the size of
a window. I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be done but seeing how
somebody else did it elegantly might save me lots of head beating. I
would love to reposition everything based on fixed percentages that
move stuff around based on the horizontal and vertical size of the
window. I guess I'm thinking that field x should always be positioned
x percentage of the horizontal size of the window to the left and have
dimensions of y and z percentage of the size of the window. Things
like buttons would probably only reposition and not re size.

Thanks