Changing input keyboard

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Dec 7 21:33:45 EST 2005

What is a problem for me may be a solution for you.
I have a dictation program for language learners. Some of the vowels have macrons (long marks) and are in unicode. My program checks each letter the students have typed (checking for unicode letters along the way) and when it reaches a mistake, it stops and hilights the mistake.

On my mac osX, the input will sometimes change from English to Greek. So you might want to try putting a unicode letter of the target language into the field and selecting it... just a thought. I'll look closer at my code later to see what's up with it.

tm