Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Dec 7 14:36:44 EST 2005

Bill,

It gets the theme parts right from where I sit. The large fonts isn't
part of a theme, it's another setting and even Microsoft itself doesn't
support Large fonts fully. Try setting Large Fonts to 'Extra Large' and
then close and open the Display properties window and you see it doesn't
even recognize them. So, it's hard to subtract points from Rev when MS
itself doesn't abide by particular theme settings.

On all the themes I use including Royale, Windows Classic, Windows XP
and a rouque Vista theme, Rev correctly sets the background color of new
stacks.

I checked the following:

buttons
scrollbars