REQUEST FOR SAMPLE SCRIPTS

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 7 11:12:19 EST 2005

Hello Nicholas,

>However would still greatly appreciate any sample scripts from the group.

Serendipity Library and accompanying stacks are open source.  The
Library stack script alone contains almost 6.000 lines of sample
code.  Even if you're not interested in the functionality, the
scripts are available FWIW.

One note: The present download <http://wecode.org/serendipity/> was
uploaded before I switched from Mac OS to Win XP.  I am in the
process of running all stacks in Windows to look for font anomalies
and other issues; so expect improvements on the Windows experience in
the next update.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company