Handlers and Scope

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 09:52:25 EST 2005

Hi Adam,

You use a handler by writing:
<hander name> <param1>,<param2> etc.
It's exactly like a built-in command: show field 1

You use a function by writing something like:
put <function name>(<param1>,<param2> etc.) into tVar
Then the value returned will be stored in to the tVar variable
get <function name>(<param1>,<param2> etc.)
Then the value returned will be stored in to the it variable
It's exactly like a built-in function: put time() into field 1

You made a mess by mixing both :-)

Le 7 déc. 05 à 15:47, Adam a écrit :

> on mouseUp
>   put field "fldItemsToFind" into lItemsToFind
>   put field "fldNumItemsAllowed" into lNumItemsAllowed
>   fMyFunction(lItemsToFind,lNumItemsAllowed)
> end mouseUp
>
> When put it into browse mode and click the button, I get Rev
> telling me it can't find the handler fMyFunction.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.