rawkeydown

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 7 08:45:10 EST 2005

Fred,

I tried that here with a G4 and a wireless "Gyration" Keyboard and it
shows me four numbers for F10,Enter,k,9 etc. SO I assume it is
working. I did not lookup the numbers to see if they were correct.

I don't know if you looked at the "Keyboard Shortcuts" Tab in the
"Keyboard & Mouse" Pane in the "System Preferences..."
With "Full Keyboard Access" on the F keys are treated differently out
of the box on the newer powerbooks. Did you try turning off the F key
shortcuts? etc.

The other thing I thought of was the International Keyboard Pane
"Input Source Options" and/or the Universal Access Pane.

  What systems/computers did this work on? Maybe I can test them here
to see this working.

Tom