Accessing protected folders on a web server

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Dec 7 05:29:35 EST 2005

Yes, that works. I guess having the root adminstration name and password will get you into any folder on the site.

Now, how could I go to a stack in a protected folder? i.e.:
go stack URL "http://www.mysite.com/safebox/sensitive.rev"

thanks
Tom McCarthy
Ego sum rex Romanus et supra grammaticam.
                                  Sigismund I (obit 1437)