How to Disable the Preference and About Box Items

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 07:33:28 EST 2005

Hi Dave,

I agree with you.
But I have to confess that I am always impressed when I build a stack
on MacOS X (I prefer, I'm more used to) and then transfer it to my PC
and see that 100% of my code works :-)
Kudos to Runrev!
Most of annoyances come from other things: charsets, fonts spacing
and appearance, graphic cards speeds, etc.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.

PS. Be kind to let the reply header in your post: I could have missed
you were replying to me...