Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 6 21:19:58 EST 2005

Chipp,

I can only speak for myself here. I think some apps focus on and make
certain things easier to do 'out of the box'. But Rev IS the box so a
lot of new people have a hard time getting to the bells and whistles.
I am not thinking of changing Rev in any way but rather of a supplied
set of spify utilities for this kind of thing. Along the same lines
as the Profile aspect is useful but only if you need it and the
Report builder or ButtonGadget or Chart Maker etc. etc. These are all
doable in Rev but having a tool set or kit to make doing them simply
or easily makes a lot of sense to those that need them. I would like
to see a set of visually attractive tools for doing a lot of these
things easier. That's all.

Tom