Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 6 15:42:04 EST 2005

Bill,

This is good stuff, I thought you were trying to find a way to do
this in REV, not prove it could not.

What can we do in the Template arena to start making these kinds of
cross-platform widgets.
I figure graphics are one area. - incorporate a button gadget type
template
Then come the criteria of what a widget is and how it should act.
Can we put this type of list together?

Then I think a way of letting a user edit existing widgets made as
examples.

Keep thinking positive,

Tom