custom password dialogue

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Dec 6 13:13:01 EST 2005

Yes a characteristic of this technique is that a letter typed appears for
the milliseconds between the keydown and the keyup event. Even on Windows.

You can regard this as a serious security breach, or as an improvement on
usability (to ensure someone is typing what they think they are typing).

But it is very simple and I like how it looks/behaves.

"Eric Chatonet" wrote