How do i send a binfile as an email attatchment

Nicholas Nginya nicholasnginya at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 06:38:44 EST 2005

Hi!
  After writing to a binfile, how do i automatically by using a script attatch the binfile named using a specific name field in the application send it via email as an attatchmet to a particular email address.

Nicholas Nginya <nicholasnginya at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I am doing a cyber cafe billing system but how do i check for an internet connection.

  Kindly Help!!!!

  Best Regards
NICHOLAS NGINYA

  "The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses.
  Successes have many fathers, failures have none.”  Philip Caldwell

  Yahoo! Personals