Revolution Encyclopedia

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Dec 6 05:54:50 EST 2005

I will keep my port of the R Enc. to myself in the light of
Chipp's and Eric's messages.

BUT . . .

This set of messages and many others seem to have a common,
underlying theme . . .

NOT that the RR documentation is bad - Its not!

BUT that it is BADLY ORGANISED - or, at the very least,
AWKWARD to find one's way around.

Something is badly wrong when individuals stumble upon
buried information which, had it been out in the open all
the time would have:

1. Made life easier for a lot of people,

2. Stopped all those tedious messages about lack of
documentation,

and

3. Probably convinced more people that RR was worth
investing in.

sincerely, Richmond
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html