Why isn't Rev more popular?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 6 04:25:32 EST 2005

Hi Jerry and all others,

As you know it, I never reply to mails about "Rev philosophy" or
"criticism".
And I am very happy that all that occurred when we slept in Europe :-)
All that can go round in circles a very long time, going on spoiling
this list.
The clever will be the first to stop as proposed Richard the sage.
Thanks.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 6 déc. 05 à 10:13, Jerry Saperstein a écrit :

> 	Other than showing your fanaticism and inability to civily deal with
> someone who has the temerity to challenge the object of your
> obsession, what
> do you hope to accomplish? While it is flattering to imagine you or
> one of
> your like-minded zealots Googling me, what is your point?
>
> 	I said Revolution is inadequate for producing business applications.
> That is my opinion.
>
> 	The comments you selectively quote are also my opinions. Of what
> relevance are they to my opinion of Revolution? I read a book I
> didn't like,
> posted a review and from that you derive I "hate" everyone and
> everything?
>
> 	Judging from your behavior, you certainly do appear to be defined by
> the word zealot, which means "somebody who shows excessive
> enthusiasm for a
> cause."

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62