Why isn't Rev more popular?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 6 00:54:57 EST 2005

Jerry,

FontBank™, aside, what experimentation with Rev did you do? What
problems did you encounter?

Were you looking for a solution in Forensics like EnCase™?

Or is this something for the Great Discussions forum?

Quote: "It is eminently possible to disagree without being
disagreeable. Aggressive civil discourse is a tonic for all
thoughtful people - and I hope you'll choose to share your thoughts
here. Jerry Saperstein"

You really should take your own advise. You have been quite
disagreeable in your recent posts.

Respect is earned for the low price of showing some to others.

Wish you well in your endeavors.

Tom