Times Change.... and often for the better

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 16:06:10 EST 2005

Judy Perry wrote:

> Better go stock up on Benadryl, then...  ;-)

ROTFL! :))

> I never got to know him personally, outside of the
HC list.
> So sorry to disappoint ;-)

that's a real pity. i still remember the messages
in the HC list and just keep wondering if all
these colorful exchanges of opinions were
the public continuation of personal conversations.

sometimes it looks like the firm position that
everyone took, were the results of years of
discussions in previous meetings or reunions.  :-|

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/