Help needed downloading a file to a folder

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:56:13 EST 2005

> Also, I noticed that instead of ending up with a binary file when
> using put URL, I actually ended up with a text file with a .zip
> extension. It did unzip with no problem. I'm guessing I have to do
> some kind of magic to make the file into an actual zip file for Mac
> OS X?

By default, the filetype is set to "ttxtTEXT" which causes Rev to make
the Finder think that all files it saves are text files. The easiest
solution is to use:
   set the fileType to empty
before saving any files. This forces OS X to make up it's own mind
about the file type, absed on the extension.

Cheers,
Sarah