Why isn't Rev more popular?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Dec 2 22:39:02 EST 2005

Yes of course, so would I. But I suggest that the "natural language"
feature is much more a mnemonic aid than an aid to initial
comprehension. And if that's true, then (as my own experience seems
to be) the advantages of it aren't really for the rank beginner, as
we sometimes think, but for people who've gotten somewhat farther up
the learning curve. (Not that it matters much.)

Charles