Why isn't Rev more popular? [Mailing List]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:11:33 EST 2005

I think we've had previous discussion on the topic of mail list vs. web
board and, IIRC, the majority of respondents preferred using a mail list.

I know I do, and the reason is that I'm simply too scatterbrained,
over-multi-tasked, insufficiently disciplined, and forgetful for a web
board to be useful for me.  I want something that comes to me whether I
want it to or not and whether I think I'll need it today or not.

Judy

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Bill Marriott wrote:

> If you think the forum is as good as it is "because" it's in this format --
> if you think this is somehow the "ideal" -- that's one thing. But I think it
> is this way "in spite of" the format. For example,

<snip>