Editing Styled Text in RunRev

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 2 12:10:20 EST 2005

Aw, Thanks Bob!

I'll share my stuff with anyone.

It is still in development though - lots of functions that would need to
be created to make it a worthy editor. I am actually creating it for an
idea I have for creating customized fairy tails with real kids as the
stars -  where the kids act out their parts in front of a chroma-key
wall, and then I can print out and bind the book for them right there on
the spot.