Why isn't Rev more popular?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 2 01:00:53 EST 2005

Butting in here...

I think that this could be added to Rev in much the same way as the
Button Gadget software works. It is all bells and whistles and having
UI elements look 'updated' to gadget type elements should be an easy
add on.

I thought about this as a utility add on. The real ingenious part
would be to have a 'true' gadget ability prescripted for these
elements to act upon.

Tom