Daniels & Mara Joins Revolution revSelect Program

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Dec 1 19:29:44 EST 2005

Thanks, Kevin, we're glad to be on board and looking forward to the
forthcoming update and expansion of the revSelect program in
December. We're very excited to be part of the RunRev family.

Our products--which you spoke of so glowingly in your release--are
being sold now through our web site:

      http://www.daniels-mara.com/products

Best,

Jerry Daniels